Make your Christmas extra wonderful with these choc-coated Christmas Balls.
Servings: 16 balls
- 1 cup Christmas Cake crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut (130 grams)
- 1/4 cup chopped glace cherries
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 180 grams milk chocolate (for dipping)
- 6 extra glace cherries (for decorating)
- coloured sprinkles or gold leaf (optional, for additional decorating
Mix all ingredients (apart from dipping and decorating ingredients) together and stir to combine.
Roll into balls. Add a little extra coconut if the mixture is too wet to form balls.
Place into fridge for at least one hour to set.
Melt chocolate. Remove balls from fridge and dip each ball in the chocolate.
Place balls on a tray lined with baking paper.
Chop extra glace cherries and decorate the top of each ball before the chocolate sets. Add any other sprinkles, gold leaf or other decoration.
Place balls into fridge to set.
Store in fridge for up to one week.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg