Christmas Charcuterie Board
A festive-themed selection of cheeses, meats and other nibbles.
Servings: 6 people
star shape cutter
serving board or tray
- 1 Apricot and Almond Cream Cheese round
- 150 grams thick sliced ham (or another deli meat)
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup small squares of cheddar cheese
- 4 pumpkin croquettes (or another finger food)
- 1 packet water crackers
- handful pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup dried figs (or another dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup mixed salted nuts
- 1 stick celery, cut into small sticks
- handful fresh herbs, including chives, rosemary and mint
- 6 raspberries (or strawberries or other small fresh fruit pieces)
Cut a star shape from the cream cheese and use at the top of the board for the star on the tree shape.
Cut the pretzel sticks in half and tie with a piece of herb. Place at the bottom of the board for the tree's trunk.
Use remaining ingredients to create a tree shape, using the picture in the post as a guide.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 540mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg