An easy 5-ingredient recipe for delicious and nutritious Milo Biscuits.
Servings: 24 biscuits
- 125 grams butter (chopped into cubes)
- 1/4 cup castor sugar (or white/granulated sugar) (55 grams)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cup SR flour (200 grams) (sifted)
- 1/2 cup Milo (60 grams)
- Freckles or M & Ms to decorate, if desired (optional)
Pre-heat oven to moderate (180 degrees celsius, fan-forced).
Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add condensed milk and beat again until combined.
Fold in the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
Roll heaped teaspoonfuls into balls and place on the trays.
Flatten the balls slightly with a fork. Add Freckles and M & Ms if desired to top of biscuits.
Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cooked.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg