These coconut biscuits are simple – with just 3 ingredients and 4 steps – but oh-so-delicious.
Servings: 18 pieces
- 125 grams desiccated coconut (1 1/2 cups)
- 225 grams caster sugar (1 cup)
- 2 medium-sized eggs (100 ml whisked egg)
Put coconut and sugar into a bowl. Mix to combine.
Beat eggs lightly and add to the mixture. Mix well to form a dough-like consistency.
Spoon out mixture using a dessert spoon and shape into small balls. You should have about 18 in total. Place apart on a well-greased baking tray, leaving room for each biscuit to spread.
Cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Make sure you use desiccated coconut.
- If mixture seems too runny to form balls, add a little extra coconut.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg