A quick, easy and tasty tinned salmon dip recipe.
Servings: 20 people
- 420 grams red salmon (from tin)
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- pinch Keen's curry powder (or similar)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Add all ingredients to a food processor, blender or chopper and blend together.
Chill and serve with your favourite crackers.
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg