A quick, easy and tasty tinned salmon dip recipe.
Jump to Recipe
or scroll for handy tips and a little nostalgia.
This Salmon Dip recipe is quick, easy and oh-so-delicious.
It’s perfect for entertaining or whipping up when unexpected guests arrive.
Ready in 1, 2, 3…
This popular dip is made with canned salmon, onion, creamed cheese, sour cream, lemon and a pinch of curry powder.
You simply add all of the ingredients together in a food processor, blender or mixer and blend well.
Chill and then serve.
A quick, easy and tasty tinned salmon dip recipe.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 20 people
- 420 grams red salmon (from tin)
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- pinch Keen's curry powder (or similar)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, blender or chopper and blend together.
- Chill and serve with your favourite crackers.
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg