If you’re a fan of gherkins, then you’re going to love this simple Gherkin Dip Recipe.
Gherkins are small pickled cucumbers, and you might have first come across them on a McDonald’s cheeseburger.
Well, forget fast food. You can put this two-ingredient dip together even faster than you can order a cheeseburger!
Gherkin Dip ingredients
All you need is a block of cream cheese (250 grams) and a jar of gherkin relish (260 grams).
Whip them together in a stand mixer and you have your Gherkin Dip.
Add a slice of gherkin or some chopped parsley to garnish if you wish.
- 250 gram block of cream cheese
- 250 gram jar of gherkin relish
- Chop cream cheese into blocks and put into a mixing bowl along with the gherkin relish.
- Beat on high in a stand mixer for two minutes.
- Scoop into a dip bowl and garnish with a slice of gherkin or sprig of parsley.