This Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and can be whipped up in minutes – if not seconds!
It's a creamy, tangy, and subtly sweet condiment that's perfect with fried chicken, burgers, salad and more.
Ingredients for Honey Mustard Sauce
This recipe requires:
- mayonnaise (good quality store bought mayo)
- dijon mustard
- honey (local is always best if you can get it)
- lemon juice
How to make Honey Mustard Sauce
You hardly even need instructions on how to make this sauce.
It's just so super simple:
- measure out ingredients
- whisk them all together
- refrigerate until you're ready to use.
How long will Honey Mustard Sauce keep?
This sauce should keep for at least a few months in the fridge in an airtight jar.
I like to make it up fresh as required, though.
What goes with Honey Mustard Sauce?
It's such a versatile sauce, there are endless ways you can use it.
Here's some ideas of the more popular ways to use it:
- as a honey mustard dipping sauce with chicken tenderloins – a classic combination with the sauce perfectly complementing the savoury, crunchy chicken
- drizzled over BBQ chicken skewers
- spread on turkey, ham or roast beef sandwiches and wraps
- replacing tomato sauce on a burger
- as a honey mustard drizzle on salads
- as a glaze for roast vegetables.
Like using it another way?
Let us all know in the comments below!
Honey Mustard Sauce
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.