or scroll for handy tips and a little nostalgia.
A superb summer salad that’s inspired by the flavours of traditional salsa and one of the most-loved warm-weather fruits – mango!
It takes just minutes to put together and is perfect as a meal on its own or served with cold meats, chicken or fish.
Ingredients for Mango Salsa Salad
The ingredients you’ll need are:
- red/purple onion
- fresh coriander/cilantro or parsley
- olive oil
- salt and pepper.
The ingredient measurements can be found in the recipe card at the end of this post.
How to make Mango Salsa Salad
This salad is a cinch to prepare!
Dice the mango, avocado and tomato into small cubes. Place into a bowl and add the (finely chopped) onion.
Sprinkle the chopped parsley/coriander, salt and pepper, lime juice, and oil over the ingredients.
Enjoying your Mango Salsa
Serve your salad immediately or cover with food wrap and place into fridge until you’re ready to serve.
If you love the recipe, please leave a rating or comment below. Thanks! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Want more summer salads?
You might like to check out these salad recipes:
- Curried Pasta Salad
- Cucumber, Mint & Fetta Salad
- Curried Rice Salad
- Coronation Chicken
- Ambrosia Salad.
Mango Salsa Salad
- 1 large mango (450 grams)
- 1 avocado (250 grams)
- 1 large tomato (or equivalent smaller tomatoes) (150 grams)
- 1/4 red/purple onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander/cilantro or parsley, or both
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime (juice only)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Dice mango, avocado and tomato into small cubes. Place into a bowl. Add finely chopped onion.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley/coriander, salt and pepper, lime juice, and oil over the ingredients. Serve immediately or cover with food wrap and place into fridge until ready to serve.